Passport to Employment
Bridlington – ESF
Pure Training Solutions
Pure Training Solutions offers a range of accredited training to small groups in a relaxed class room setting.
Passport to Employment delivers skills-based training to support attendees back into employment within the priority sectors of Childcare, Security, Hospitality & Licensed Retail and Construction. All attendees have access to CV updating, job search and tutor support. Additional wrap around support is tailored towards individual needs wherever possible. The centre team also maintain effective working links with both local and national employers to support participants back into work.
The project specifically aims to:
- Support learners into employment or further skills training, including apprenticeships
- Increase the capacity of each learner to become economically active and/or less dependent upon grants or benefits
- Sustain economic performance by reducing the dependency of beneficiaries on benefits, and improve social inclusion
- Ensure employers have access to a local workforce to enable business creation or expansion
- Encourage learners to take ownership of, and overcome, barriers to employment